From the Gulf to the Glades
This is the official website of the Paradise Coast Paddlers of Southwest Florida.We’re about paddling smart and paddling safe as our members enjoy the beautiful waters along Florida’s coast.
Our club is for anyone and everyone with an interest in kayaking. You don’t need to be an experienced paddler. We have trips and events for paddlers of all skill levels. Want to learn? We have a paddle the third Sunday of every month that is open to anyone. Rentals are also available through our main sponsor, Naples Kayak Company!
The Paradise Coast Paddlers Club was founded on Impromptu Trips and socializng to meet other paddlers. It has developed into a full scale club with hundreds of members and we have been doing our PCPC Kayak Festival on the Isles of Capri since 2005!
A schedule for the class times on Saturday and the full day of demos, tours, shows and races.
- Saturday’s classes include lessons from Greg Stamer, Jay Rose, Michael Gray and Steve Scherrer with SUP instruction available from Brandon “Mango” Gunderson. See the full schedule here.
- Sunday includes demonstrations, races, tours and presentations including the raffle at the end of the day for the Wilderness Systems Zephyr 155 Sea Kayak.
- Tour schedule and information available on the PCPC Annual Kayak Festival Page.
- Lunch available on site at the Capri Fish House Restaurant
Bring your own boats, rent boats, participate in races and tours, watch demonstrations and EAT!
Get the latest up to the minute club information by joining the Yahoo Paddlers Group. This is a free service that will benefit your free club membership experience.
Feel free to sign up for information on trips, our festival and events.
Meet some of our members and see some pics from club trips and events!
- Kayaker education and teaching others best practices for kayaking
- Promoting fellowship between club members and kayakers from around the world
- Welcoming all kayakers, regardless of skill level
- Enjoying and protecting our paddling environment
- Promoting the sport of kayaking as an enjoyable, healthy, fun exercise for anyone
Any questions about what our club is about, where we are or what we do please feel free to contact our PCPC Club President Mike Devlin.
See you on the water!